In this Guide
- Best Vessel Sink 2019 Reviews
- Benefits of a Vessel Sink
- 5 Things to Consider for More Effective Vessel Sink Usage
- 1. Choose aerated faucets instead of the free-flowing ones when using a vessel sink.
- 2. Consider the right colors and materials more ideal to the level of sink usage in your home.
- 3. Think about buying the all-in-one sets.
- 4. Make sure there is enough space between the sink and the wall.
- 5. Take the countertop height into consideration.
- Ideal Choice
- What to Do Next?
Vessel sinks are now more accessible compared to how they used to be in the 2000s. Before, you can only acquire designer vessel sinks, which means they are more limited to the affluent people who can afford them. But today, there are now plenty of options out there when it comes to vessel sinks. They are more accessible, now that more sink manufacturers have decided to commercialize them.
These sinks are stylish and can easily elevate the look of a space. After checking out what the market has to offer when it comes to vessel sinks, we found out that there are plenty of design choices out there that are durable enough to last for a long time and easy enough to install even on your own. There is also a plethora of material choices that will work with various needs. Keep on reading to find out which vessel sinks we recommend.
Best Vessel Sink 2019 Reviews
1. Miligore Modern Glass Vessel Sink
Cement that modern and sleek look in your bathroom this vessel sink. It has a simple and minimalist design that can be achieved thanks to its glass material that boasts of tempered and high-grade properties. It is half an inch thick, so you can be assured that it can resist impact and prevent stains and scratches from setting in.
- This is a beautiful sink that you can easily integrate in a modern bathroom.
- Glass creates an illusion of more space, so if you have a limited bathroom space, make it look spacious and airy with this sink.
- The glass itself is thick enough to resist common wear and tear such as stains and scratches. Many customers also can attest to its heavy-duty properties.
- This is easy to install. It already comes with a drain opening that is compatible with non-overflow or standard types of drains.
- You can also have it recessed in your countertop.
- Affordable and won’t break the bank.
- You need to be careful about water spots. Wipe it down after every use.
2. Vccucine Rectangle Above Counter Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Sink
Get that European feel in your bathroom with this rectangular vessel sink that is made from a high-quality ceramic material that has a shiny crystalline glaze. We find this vessel sink so versatile. If you want a more vintage appeal to it, you can simply match it with dark-colored plumbing fixtures but if you prefer a minimalist and modern kind of look in your home, getting faucets with stainless steel design is a better choice.
- This is an affordable sink.
- It is very beautiful and looks well-made.
- The design options are endless. It exudes a farmhouse style vibe, but it can also work with modern design schemes.
- This sink is resistant to scratches.
- This vessel sink shouldn’t be a big trouble to keep clean as the glaze glossy finish makes it more difficult for substances to stick to its surface.
- It doesn’t leak.
- Comes with integral moldings that are resistant to high temperature.
- Some people said it doesn’t muffle out sound as much as they wished.
3. Kingo Home Above Counter White Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom Sink
Who wouldn’t be smitten with the simplicity of this vessel sink? The oval shape looks so elegant, especially since it is made from a ceramic material with a glossy, non-porous surface that gives off stylish flair. It is resistant to scratches. It also features a center drain that ensures more effective draining capability.
- Seamless oval shape that will work in any space.
- Has a great color and glossy finish.
- It is made from materials that are highly durable and can resist the formation of scratches or stains.
- This vessel sink is quite affordable. You can buy one for all the bathrooms in your house.
- The size is just right if you want to install 2 for dual sink bathrooms.
- They are easy to clean. There are no ridges where dirt can get easily stuck.
- There is a customer who had issues with standing water that pools around the sink’s drain.
4. Elecwish Bathroom Artistic Glass Vessel Sink
Do you want to make a statement in your bathroom? Consider getting this glass sink. The ocean blue color is achieved through hand painting. It is gorgeous and can easily catch attention. Aside from its attractive design, this is also a good choice because of how durable the material is. It is made from tempered glass material that can resist scratches with ease.
This product comes with its own pop-up drain and a bronze faucet that you can easily maintain with the use of oil. It also works with standard US plumbing systems for stress-free installation.
- It looks unique. And because it is hand-painted, no two sinks are exactly alike. You can easily make a design statement in your bathroom with this one.
- It looks high-end but without the high-end price.
- The glass material is durable and resistant to scratches.
- It already comes with a bronze faucet and pop-up drain, so you can save a lot more money.
- The color makes this easy to hide any water marks. However, you shouldn’t worry about it that much because it is stain-resistant.
- There are no issues with water splashing out. This sink is actually quite tall and deep.
- It doesn’t come with clear instructions.
Benefits of a Vessel Sink
With all the sink choices you have out there, why should you choose a vessel one? Here are the reasons why:
1. It is highly stylish.
If you want to elevate the look of a boring bathroom or you simply want to add elegant touches to your bathroom, vessel sinks are the best way to go. It injects a more expensive appeal to your space but without actually spending so much money and without resorting to over accessorizing your space. You can also choose from different shapes and sizes, so it allows for customization that makes your bathroom look like it has been designed by a professional.
2. They are easier to install.
Installation for vessel sinks are typically easier compared to a standard undermount sink. It also doesn’t require you to cut out a big hole on your countertop. All you need is to cut out a small hole and you are good to go. This means you don’t have to get professional help when installing it as you might be able to do it yourself with the right tools.
3. You can have more counter space.
A vessel sink doesn’t occupy a large footprint, unlike a typical undermount sink. It is also more flexible when it comes to mounting it on surfaces. You can choose to mount it on a dresser or a shelf.
4. It is easier to maintain.
Unlike a top mount or an undermount sink, a vessel sink is basically standalone. There are no ridges that connect to the countertop where dirt can easily get trapped. That means you can easily maintain your vessel sink and get rid of accumulated dirt with ease.
5. Replacement is easier.
You can simply take it off without inflicting too much damage on your countertop. This makes replacement a lot easier. You can also choose a bigger or a smaller vessel sink to replace an old one as there are no big holes on your countertop that you need to consider.
These are the reasons why you should consider getting a vessel sink. It can be one of the design highlights in your bathroom.
5 Things to Consider for More Effective Vessel Sink Usage
It’s all about finding a vessel sink that will work in the space you have. When choosing one, make sure you keep the following things in mind:
1. Choose aerated faucets instead of the free-flowing ones when using a vessel sink.
Splashing is a common concern when it comes to vessel sinks. This can be annoying when you have to wash your hands and the water gets everywhere. One way to rectify that is by using aerated faucets. Also look for a faucet with a good height. If the faucet height is too tall in relation to the size of the sink, there is a chance that there will be an overflow or over splashing.
2. Consider the right colors and materials more ideal to the level of sink usage in your home.
If you tend to subject the sink to a lot of abuse such as wash down liquids that can stain, you should choose a sink material that is resistant to damages. The good thing about vessel sinks is that they come in different materials such as glass, ceramic and stainless steel, to name a few. Also consider choosing a color that will not look old and dirty easily.
3. Think about buying the all-in-one sets.
For those planning to install the faucet on their own and without professional help, an all-in-one set that already comes with a faucet in addition to the sink is a good choice. Everything you need for the installation is already in here.
4. Make sure there is enough space between the sink and the wall.
Dirt and debris can get stuck in there and if there isn’t enough space in these areas, there is a chance you will have a hard time cleaning your sink. Install the vessel sink in such a way that you can easily access that area between the wall and the sink to completely get rid of dust and dirt.
5. Take the countertop height into consideration.
Make sure you look for a sink that will work cohesively in your space. The design should work in the space you have. Think about ease of usage and maintenance so that you will ultimately find a vessel sink that you will be happy to use for the next couple of years or so.
If you have a tall countertop to begin with, buying a vessel sink with tall sides will increase the overall height of your set-up and make it more difficult to access. Still make sure you can comfortably reach your vessel sink.
Let us help narrow down your choices even more.
Ideal for Small Spaces: Miligore Modern Glass Vessel Sink. Glass is the best material to choose if you want to make a small space appear bigger. The clear look of glass makes a space look more fluid. This material might seem breakable, but it actually has durability to make it last for a long time.
Great for Farmhouse Style and Vintage Style Bathrooms: Vccucine Rectangle Above Counter Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Sink. We recommend this sink if you are after a farmhouse style design scheme or even a vintage one in your bathroom. It has that kind of panache to it.
Can Work For Double Vanities: Kingo Home Above Counter White Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom Sink. If you are after that double vanity design, get this one. The size is just right so that you can install two of these on one countertop.
Unique Choice: Elecwish Bathroom Artistic Glass Vessel Sink. Some people want to veer away from the usual white sink. If you are one of those people, try this one instead. The hand-painted detailing is a nice touch. Everyone visiting your house will want to know where you get this because it looks so unique. It can also work with themed rooms.
What to Do Next?
We recommend buying the following top-rated vessel sinks:
- Miligore Modern Glass Vessel Sink
- Vccucine Rectangle Above Counter Porcelain Ceramic Vessel Sink
- Kingo Home Above Counter White Porcelain Ceramic Bathroom Sink
- Elecwish Bathroom Artistic Glass Vessel Sink
All of these vessel sinks are your ideal options, so don’t pass up the opportunity to get them to make your bathroom look more beautiful and elegant. Don’t miss our comprehensive guide to be guided on which sinks and other bathroom and kitchen essentials to buy.