In this Guide
The popularity of modern kitchen design has skyrocketed in the past few decades. The simplistic look of these kitchen designs coupled with their seamless functionalities are some of the things that appeal to homeowners. Adding modern fixtures such as modern kitchen faucets can also go a long way in making your space not just more beautiful but also more functional.
If you are here searching for the best modern kitchen faucet, you definitely came to the right place. We have the best recommendations when it comes to modern kitchen faucets that deliver in quality, durability, efficiency and attractive design. Make sure you check out which of the kitchen faucets today we highly recommend.
Benefits of a Modern Kitchen
You might be wondering what the lure of a modern kitchen is. There are actually a lot of good benefits of a modern kitchen that you can’t find in any other kitchen:
Modern kitchens are usually after that clean, streamlined and built-in look. There are usually no protruding furniture and cabinets that can get in the way of the flow of the kitchen. That is a good thing if you are maximizing a space and you want to avoid clutter. If you are looking for a more cohesive look where everything fits well and is thoughtfully-designed, a modern kitchen is good for you.
You can take advantage of the most modern technologies if you are after a modern kitchen because the theme suits well. With these advanced technologies, you can make your life in the kitchen a lot easier and more convenient. You can integrate things such as smart technologies that will enable you to simplify your processes in the kitchen, thereby saving you more time and energy.
Works Well With Modern Kitchen Appliances
While you can definitely find kitchen appliances with retro or old-world feel to them, it is much easier to find appliances with modern designs. Stainless steel appliances, for instance, works better in modern kitchen settings. If you are not getting the help of an interior designer, it is much easier to create a beautiful space on your own with the help of modern kitchen design settings.
Clean and Organized
Modern kitchens put a lot of emphasis on organization and cleanliness. The main goal here is to hide everything in their respective cabinets and shelving units, so that there is no clutter. When you walk in a space like this, you immediately feel less stressed out. Also, cleaning a modern space is much easier what with the systems you already have and with fewer clutter in sight.
Modern kitchen settings often allow so much room for customization. With the built-in features you can get, you can decide how much space you have and what sort of storage and cabinetry you want integrated. You can design the space in such a way that it works with your needs.
These are just some of the reasons why modern kitchens rock. If you are planning to renovate your kitchen and you are thinking of a design scheme, consider going modern.
Best Modern Kitchen Faucet 2019 Reviews
Look no further because these are the best modern kitchen faucets you can get today:
- Pfister LG534-LPMS Arkitek Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayhead
- Kingo Home Lead Free Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer
- Lordear Bar Sink Kitchen Faucet
- Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
What makes these kitchen faucets so special? Find out below:
1. Pfister LG534-LPMS Arkitek Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayhead
If you are looking for a kitchen faucet that has a pull-out spray head mechanism, this is one of your best options. It features a ceramic disc valve technology and 1.8 gpm to allow you to control how much water is being expelled from the spray head. It has a toggle control that you can use to go from spray to stream mode.
For those with sinks so close to the backsplash, get this one. The lever handle only pulls forward, so it won’t damage your backsplash. The materials used are safe and not made from harmful metals. It also boasts of efficiency as per the CEC or California Energy Commission.
- Has a controller that will allow users to go from spray to stream mode. There is a toggle button that you can use to easily control how much water is being expelled from the pull-out spray head.
- Looks great in a modern kitchen. The squared look makes this easier to hold.
- The forward only level works even when installed closer to the backsplash.
- It is high-quality and built from sturdy materials.
- The spout also has a 36-degree swivel function.
- DIY installation is easy, according to homeowners.
- It is quite tall as well but shouldn’t be too difficult to access.
- Easy to clean. It gives off a nice shine.
- This faucet doesn’t come with flexible supply lines. It is also more expensive than other modern kitchen faucets out there.
- Some also said the water tends to come out too forcefully, so if you have a shallow sink, water might splatter out.
2. Kingo Home Lead Free Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer
This is a nice-looking pull-down faucet that has a height of 18.7 inches. You can pull down the shower head with ease. It also comes with 2 setting sprays, which are the stream and the spray jet, so you can get the spray setting you prefer.
The spout swivels, so you can reach all corners of your sink and fill out pots with ease. The spout sprayer also feels very durable. The exterior finish features LifeShine brushed nickel that is completely free from lead.
- The brushed nickel finish works seamlessly in modern kitchens.
- The spout and nozzle come with a 360-degree rotation feature.
- Get two spraying modes with its shower head.
- The rubber nozzle features easy to clean functions, so that hard water build-up and limescale do not accumulate.
- It comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- The disc valves are made from ceramic materials for longer life.
- This is a faucet that is fairly easy to install.
- Affordable price.
- Some people said they wish the pull-out sprayer comes out further on the sides.
3. Lordear Bar Sink Kitchen Faucet
This is a pull-down kitchen faucet with a 2-way spray function. The docking system for the pull down is magnetic for easier usage. You can choose to wash with a powerful spray or with a steady stream. The swivel spout accommodates all angles, thanks to its 360-degree rotation feature. Its high arch also makes it easier to wash bigger pots and pans.
- It doesn’t corrode easily due to its brushed nickel finish.
- You can make adjustments to the temperature of the water easily with its forward-facing lever.
- It has a 360-degree rotation feature. You can wash even bigger pots and pans with ease.
- This is inexpensive and easy to install.
- Beautiful design.
- The spray head is made from plastic.
4. Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer
You will enjoy using this sink for a long time because it is built to last. It has a patented Diamond Seal Technology that also prevents water from leaking out. That is even better than industry-set standards. If you hate to deal with leaks, get this one.
It also features MagnaTite Docking, a magnetic mechanism that keeps the sprayer docked to the faucet. It doesn’t lose hold over time. The Touch-Clean Spray Holes also make it easier to remove build-up of calcium and dirt. You don’t need to use harsh cleaners for that.
- The magnetic docking mechanism is one of the best. It won’t lose magnetic properties overtime.
- It has a nice and solid build that prevents leaks from developing.
- The showerhead is easy to clean. Just use your fingers to remove any build-up on its surface.
- Installation is a cinch according to many customers.
- It is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
- It is one of the best-looking modern kitchen faucets out there.
- Pulls down easily even with one hand.
- You can choose from 4 different finishes such as arctic stainless, chrome, venetian bronze and matte black.
- Supply lines are already included.
- This faucet is a bit more expensive than others out there.
Looks Great and Easy to Install: Pfister LG534-LPMS Arkitek Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Sprayhead. Its design is one of the reasons why many homeowners love this. But apart from that, it is also replete in features that will make this so easy to use in the kitchen. It is also one of the easiest modern kitchen faucets to install.
Affordable Pull-Down Sprayer: Kingo Home Lead Free Modern Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull Down Sprayer. Get this one if you are looking for a pull-down sprayer that won’t break the bank. It looks great, has a nice swivel function and mechanism and can last for a long time.
Cheapest Choice: Lordear Bar Sink Kitchen Faucet. Are you looking for the least expensive one in the market but still has a lot of modern features? This one should fit the bill. It is not expensive, but it definitely has a lot of features that can give more expensive faucets a run for their money.
Leak-Proof and Durable: Delta Faucet Essa Single-Handle Kitchen Sink Faucet with Pull Down Sprayer. Get this one if you are looking for a faucet that will stay leak-free for a long time. You also don’t need to do a lot of cleaning and maintenance with this one as it stays clean for a long time and it has easy touch-cleaning features.
Tips in Finding the Best Modern Kitchen Faucet
Finding the best modern kitchen faucet entails taking the following things into consideration:
1. Decide on the style that will work with what you have in mind.
There is an array of options when it comes to kitchen faucet design. You can choose from pull-out, pull-down, two handle, touchless, wall-mounted and many other designs that will work in a modern kitchen setting. Which one you should choose must work with your kitchen goals and aesthetics. Some modern kitchen settings might incorporate industrial touches while others are purely modern. It really depends on personal preferences.
2. Look for a material that is safe to use and not difficult to maintain.
What is it made of? Is the material safe to use, even if it gets exposed to water, acid and many other liquids? Can it resist the formation of soap scum? These are the things you should consider when buying. The material you should pick must be safe to use and also resistant to corrosion.
3. Make sure it is easy to use.
Check the mechanisms of the faucet. Can you turn it easily? If you have a double bowl sink, you would want to be able to turn the faucet to either side of the sink. If you have a pull-out sink, check out to see if the pull-out mechanism works seamlessly.
4. Find features that can help conserve water.
What is great about modern kitchen faucets is that they have innovative features that allow them to expel less water than a normal faucet. If you want to conserve more water in your home, look for these features.
5. Consider installation.
Is it easy to install even on your own or will you need professional help? If you are just replacing your old faucet, make sure the new faucet comes with everything you need for DIY installation. But for a complete renovation in your kitchen, your plumber should be able to install the faucet without any issues.
These are the things you should keep in mind when choosing the right modern kitchen faucet for your needs.
Modern Kitchen Faucet Finishes – What You Need to Know
Don’t just consider the design, also consider the finish. It does more than just improve the aesthetic of your kitchen and make the fixtures look more cohesive. Finding the right finish can also determine how hard or easy it is to maintain.
When it comes to modern kitchen faucets, stainless steel finish isn’t your only option. Here are the options you have:
Bronze. The oil-rubbed ones actually look great in modern bathrooms. The problem with some modern finishes is that they can look too cold and austere. But with oil-rubbed bronze, you can inject a bit more warmth into the space. It is a good option for those who are on a tight budget. It is inexpensive and durable. Maintenance is also fairly easy. Oil-rubbed bronze faucet finishes are also accessible and easy to find. And since you can find brass darkening treatments out there, it is also easy to match it with the rest of the hardware in your kitchen. If you change your mind about the modern setup of your bathroom, you can also switch to other designs easily without changing your faucet. It also works well with other designs like Mediterranean or Tuscan.
Copper. This finish can be a good choice for modern kitchens as well. It offsets dark-colored marble countertops and also adds a point of interest to the space. What is even better about this finish is that it has natural antibacterial properties and doesn’t get damaged easily, perfect for the kitchen environment. It can last for years.
Polished Nickel. It has a shiny appearance much like chrome but a bit darker, which makes this a better choice in modern kitchens. It also has an appearance that tend to change depending on the lighting in the room. It is durable and easy to maintain. However, it can be a bit more expensive than its counterparts.
Polished Brass. This has a universal appeal, so it will work not just in modern designs but in traditional designs as well. Because it is toned down, you can mix or match it with the other modern finishes in your kitchen.
Champagne Bronze. Think the polished brass is too common? Go for a more interesting flair with the help of champagne bronze. It is a newer finish that is still under the polished brass category but a little more versatile in the design department. What is great about this is that it is versatile enough to work alongside other metal finishes, so if you already have fixtures and appliances with a different finish, this should work well.
Matte Gold. Gold is becoming more and more popular as a finishing element in modern designs. It gives off that luxurious feeling without going over the top, which can sometimes happen with the shinier finishes. As a result, it gives you more room to add more accessories to complete the look of your kitchen.
Make sure you pick the best fixtures and accessories for your kitchen. Do check out our homepage to learn some more products that you will be happy to use in your kitchen. Also be guided on how to buy with the help of our buying tips. Check out our reviews of all the best kitchen faucets today!