A bathroom remodel is one of the best remodeling projects you can do for your home. We spend a lot of time in the bathroom and many of us treat it as our own quiet space where we can just detox and disconnect from the rest of the world.
Making sure your bathroom suits the need for detoxifying and disconnecting is important. Incorporating design elements and fixtures that truly spark happiness and contentment is important. One such design element you can incorporate is a bathroom vanity.
Find out from this article how a bathroom vanity can transform your space, why it makes such an impact in a bathroom and which of the ones out there today are the best choices for your bathroom. Keep on reading to find out what our suggestions are.
Benefits of Having Bathroom Vanities
If you have a spacious bathroom that has some space for a vanity, do consider having it in your home. here are the benefits you can get:
1. You can have more hidden storage.
A bathroom vanity is a storage area. It allows you to hide all your bathroom essentials and many other clutters that you otherwise won’t want to display out in the open. With the help of a bathroom vanity, you should be able to make your bathroom look organized and clean.
It also allows more room for all your things. Most vanities out there have ample space that you can utilize to the fullest. Integrate organizational systems that will make sure you will be able to utilize horizontal and vertical space to the fullest.
2. It is a wonderful design element in the bathroom.
It injects a more sophisticated and expensive flair to a bathroom. Design-wise, it also has a place for almost every design scheme. It can work in farmhouse style setting, modern setting, Asian style setting, industrial setting and even vintage style setting. It really is an all-around design element that will work no matter what design scheme you are going for.
3. You have more counter space.
One of the things a bathroom vanity can offer you is more counter space. Unlike with say, a pedestal sink, that only has a space for a hand wash, a bathroom vanity can offer more. You can place your entire make-up set or even get a double vanity if that will work in your space.
4. You can choose from different kinds of sinks.
It gives you so much more room for a more unique kind of sink. You can choose a vessel sink to go with it and even with this, there are a host of other design possibilities. What is even better is that the vanity can hide all those plumbing pipes and tubes that often go with the faucet.
5. It is versatile and can last long in your house.
If you want a different sink, the vanity can stay. You can even change the way it looks. Sand it down, repaint and finish it the way you want.
Best Bathroom Vanities 2019 Reviews
We highly suggest you get the following bathroom vanities:
- Legion Furniture WLF6020-G Bathroom Vanity
- Urban Finishing Jocelyn Bathroom Sink Vanity Set
- RunFine RFVA0069W Vanity
- EClife 24-inch Bathroom Vanity Combo
Learn more about the features of these bathroom vanities:
1. Legion Furniture WLF6020-G Bathroom Vanity
Just because you have a small bathroom doesn’t mean you should throw design out the window. You can still get a stunning bathroom with the help of this vanity. It features a ceramic sink with an undercabinet to stow away your bathroom essentials. It has a lot of room for all your toiletries as well as towels and other decorative accents.
The soft-closing doors have recessed edges that truly bring character to the table. It is capped off with hardware made from brushed nickel. The cabinet itself is made from MDF or solid poplar and veneer material. Choose from white or gray color, whatever suits your style.
- This is a simple but timeless-looking bathroom vanity. It looks versatile enough to work in different design settings.
- It is compact. It won’t take up a large footprint but has good size for you to store all your essentials.
- Great for a small bathroom or even a powder room.
- This vanity is well-built. The materials seem durable and solid. It also doesn’t weigh a lot.
- The sink basin slopes down on the two sides, making it easier to drain water.
- No assembly needed.
- It doesn’t come with instructions on how to install it.
2. Urban Finishing Jocelyn Bathroom Sink Vanity Set
Instantly make your bathroom look luxurious and expensive with this bathroom vanity. It features an Italian Carrara marble top that also comes with the same material for a backsplash. The bottom is made from solid wood construction, making sure this will last for a long time. The hardware is made from brushed nickel material.
This set already comes with a matching framed mirror as well as an undermount sink you can easily install. The drawers are soft-closing for seamless usage.
- This is a solid well-built piece designed to impress. The Italian Carrara Marble is one of the best countertop material.
- It is made from solid oak, not MDF, which makes this an heirloom piece. Pass it down to the next generation.
- The drawers and compartments have a good depth.
- The marble top is gorgeous. Over-all design suits well in different design settings.
- The doors are soft closing, so you don’t have to worry about it accidentally slamming shut.
- It comes with a matching mirror and a sink.
- More expensive than others.
3. RunFine RFVA0069W Vanity
You will love the curved look of this bathroom vanity that features a vitreous china sink and a body made from solid wood. You can choose from grey, white and walnut color. Aside from its gorgeous appearance, this bathroom vanity works seamlessly, thanks to the metal drawer glides that allows you to slide out the drawers with ease. It has soft close drawers as well for easier usage. The handles are made from chrome, a material that should look beautiful and shiny for a long time.
- The design of this bathroom vanity is nice. It looks beautiful and has a size that should work in small to large bathrooms.
- It is made from solid wood, so it should last for a long time.
- The sink is made from vitreous china material, a material that is known for its durable properties.
- Has a good finish.
- The drawers glide out smoothly.
- The soft-close functions are convenient to use.
- The drawers have a lot of space.
- It already comes assembled.
- Some said you might have a hard time finding a replacement sink in the future because the sink for this is not square-shaped.
4. EClife 24-inch Bathroom Vanity Combo
Get this for your modern bathroom. It is a sleek bathroom vanity that has a glass surface. The hinges are made from 304 stainless steel that dampers sound. You can use it for a long time and not worry that it will get damaged. The vanity foot pads are made from aluminum alloy for added durability.
The bottom is made from MDF material, which might not be as durable as wood, but can resist high levels of humidity, sidestep corrosion, has wear-resistant properties and is easy to clean.
- This vanity comes with its own ceramic sink. The sink is a vessel type of sink that looks great in modern design settings.
- It already comes with a pop-up drain, a faucet, a mirror and all you need for its effortless installation.
- The foot pads are made from durable aluminum alloy material.
- The above counter basin is made from a stain-resistant glass material.
- Drawer and cabinet capacity are good.
- Many people said they were able to get a hold of customer service easily. Replacement parts were quickly delivered to them.
- The price is affordable and accessible.
- There were those who said it was a bit difficult to install as the manual was not clear.
Which One Should You Get?
Ideal for Small Bathrooms or Powder Rooms: Legion Furniture WLF6020-G Bathroom Vanity. It is a simple but pretty bathroom vanity that will blend in nicely in a small bathroom. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, but it provides more than adequate storage space for all your bathroom knick-knacks.
Get a Luxurious Look: Urban Finishing Jocelyn Bathroom Sink Vanity Set. If there is one piece in the bathroom you should invest on, this is it. It is a gorgeous solid wood vanity that you will surely hold on to for many more years to come. It is gorgeous and has a lot of drawers for you to hide all your bathroom essentials and accessories inside.
Beautiful but Not That Expensive: RunFine RFVA0069W Vanity. This is a vanity that looks expensive but doesn’t have that expensive price tag. The front has a curved shape that softens up the look of a stark room.
Great for Modern Bathrooms: EClife 24-inch Bathroom Vanity Combo. Redesigning your bathroom and making it look more modern? You might want to get this vanity then. It has a modern look to it. It is less expensive than others as well but still has a good quality that will make this last for a long time.
Tips in Finding the Best Bathroom Vanity
Finding a good bathroom vanity need not be a difficult task. Here are some of the tips that you should keep in mind when looking for the best bathroom vanity:
1. Find a space for the vanity and measure that space.
The vanity should work well in that space, meaning you should be able to do all your daily absolutions without bumping into anything. The vanity counter itself should not get in the way of a door and you should be able to open the cabinet doors effectively. Find a good spot for it and measure that space, so you know just how big a vanity is right for your needs.
2. Decide on style and material.
These bathroom vanities come in different forms and materials. Some have a more classic look that uses materials such as wood while others may be made from materials such as metal. Which one you should go for will depend on the kind of style you are going for.
3. Determine what material to go for with its countertop.
Marble, granite or vitreous china? These are just a few of your options when it comes to the countertop material. There are more out there and which one you should choose will again depend on your needs and preferences. Some materials are more resistant to damages than others. They also differ when it comes to price. Carrara marble, for instance, might have a higher price tag than granite or vitreous china.
4. Check how much storage space you need.
Does it have a lot of space for all your bathroom essentials? The more storage space you need, the bigger the bathroom vanity should be.
5. Compare prices and decide how much to spring for.
Since the bathroom vanity is the focal point of the bathroom, it makes sense to spend a bit more money on it. Go ahead invest on it more as you will be able to see a lot of benefits if you go for a beautiful piece. On the other hand, you also don’t want to break the bank. You can look for cheaper alternatives when it comes to material. If Carrara marble is too expensive for you, granite countertop material might be a better choice.
If you keep all these things in mind, you should be able to find a bathroom vanity that will work in the space you are envisioning.
What to Do Next?
You deserve to have all the best fixtures in your bathroom. Whether you are looking for a sink or a shower filter, you can find product guides, reviews and buying tips from this site. Check our homepage for more information on which products for your bathroom and kitchen are worth buying.